if your wedding film is a PRIORITY, important, you want it to be unique and just thinking about it makes you happy... then all in white might just be right for you!
There is no re-do with this. You only have one day to get your wedding film done and you want it done RIGHT.
Before we talk money, let's talk about the experience of having Dan shoot your wedding!
- Dan Farias as your exclusive main cinematographer and point of contact
- Documentary Coverage: It takes 6-8 hours for a full collection but worst case scenario, we will make ourselves available for up to ten hours. No more stressing about different packages, time frames, and missed events.
- 5-10 minute Cinematic Wedding Highlight Film
- RAW (un-edited) footage of Ceremony & Speeches uploaded to clients personal hard drive or cloud storage
- Videos Uploaded via personal link to Vimeo
Something that is very important to me is that you feel respected, from the initial enquiry email to delivering the final product you will be taken care of! Weddings can become stressful, so we want to be a blessing & not a burden. Maybe you are eloping, doing a small wedding, or just keeping the festivities short and sweet and do not need all-day coverage. I never want budget constraints to keep a couple who loves my work from being able to work with me! If my rates are not within your budget and you love what you see, reach out to me and let's talk about it over FaceTime/Skype. With that being said, I am a professional and this is my livelihood, so, if you're just shopping for the cheapest price, I may not be the videographer for you.
Nothing is more annoying than not knowing what something costs. Prices start at $3,500